What We're All About
Al-Amanah Institute of Islamic Studies, is an institution that was established to promote and spread the pure, unadulterated teachings of Islam based upon the Qur’ān and the authentic Sunnah upon the understanding, comprehension and methodology of the Salaf aṣ-Ṣalih (pious predecessors). The institute carries the objective to spread the Salafī Da’wah, calling towards the Tawhīd of Allāh, the pure Aqīdah and the authentic Sunnah of the Messenger of Allah (ṢallAllāhu ʿAlayhi wa-Sallam) upon insight to each and every corner of the world, enlightening each and every house with the light of true Islāmic Knowledge.
Mu’awiyah رضي الله عنه reported: The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said, “When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen."
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 71, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1037
Why are we promoting thr seeking of Knowledge
“There is no action after the obligatory ones better than seeking knowledge.”
Sufyan Ath-Thawri رحمه الله
Hilyatul Awliyaa 2/363
Who We Are
Principles and Objectives.
The primary points that were observed as the key objectives for this Institution are as follows:
- Promoting and spreading the unadulterated Knowledge of Islam.
- Presenting the teachings of Qur’an and Ahadith upon the understanding of the Salaf (pious predecessors).
- Preparing strong roots in the Arabic language (lughah) and literature (Adab).
- Beneficial and correct use of gadgets and latest technology in promoting and spreading the knowledge of Islam.
- Aiding the students of contemporary secular studies by familiarizing them to basic knowledge of Islam with both offline and online courses.
- Segregating the classes of Islamically adult brothers and sisters in both online and offline modes.
- Conducting regular lessons of Qur’an and Ahadith for the righteous rectification of the society.