Diploma in Islamic Studies
- The students, after completing the course will have strong grounds in the all the subjects ranging from ʿAqīdah, Ḥadīth, Fiqh and Qurʾān
- The classes for male and female .students will be completely segregated. Separate lessons for all the subjects, that are to be taught.
- One year course covering major aspects of the religion.
- The student will get strong grounds in the major aspects of the religion including ʿAqīdah, Ḥadīth, Fiqh and Qurʾān.
- So the with a brief from the aforementioned aspects, the major subjects that will be taught are:
- Yassarn al-Qurʾān (يسّرنا القرآن) : A reading of the Qurʾān with complete Tajweed Rules.
- Taysīr al-Qurʾan (تيسير القرآن) : Understanding the Qurʾan (Developing basic Arabic grammar).
- Manhaj al-ʿAqīdah (منهج العقيدة): ʿAqīdah
- Manhaj al-Ḥadīth (منهج الحديث): Ḥadīth and its Sciences.
- Manhaj al-Fiqh (منهج الفقه) : Fiqh and Basic Uṣūl (Fundamentals).
- Classes will be one hour a day and six days a week.
- Course will be in be in Urdu.
- Fee: ₹500/- per month.
- The student must know to read and write Urdu.
- The female students must observe Hijab during the live. classes. Either the face must be covered with Niqab or else the video must be turned off.
- No age limit, be atleast required is that the student is Islamically an adult (Baligh).
- For males: 8:30pm – 9:30pm
- For females: 7:00pm- 8:00 pm
- (These timings are flexible. With the suggestional opinions of “enrolled” students, these timings may be changed.)
- No age limit, anyone who is considered as an adult Islamically (Baligh) can be enrolled in this course.